Shed Moving Price List
(Yard Move or Cross-Town Move)
8' wide up to 16' long sheds $335.00
10' wide up to 16' long sheds $435.00
12' wide up to 16' long sheds $545.00
(For buildings longer than 16' add $55.00)
GENERAL PRICING INFORMATION
- Above pricing includes 1 1/2 hours of loading and unloading storage shed, as well as, blocking and leveling of building using existing blocks for shed to be moved. The above stated price
also includes the first 50 miles of travel loaded one way. Any distance traveled beyond 50 miles will be charged $3.00 per loaded mile. If extra blocks are needed, $4.00 per block will be
- If hourly charges pass 1 1/2 hours, contracted price is $55.00 per hour. This hourly rate covers the labor rate and use of truck and equipment. (Please note that the majority of shed
moves are moved within the 1 1/2 hour time period, if the shed site is accessible at both locations).
- Add skids in order for shed to be moved, if needed, - $60.00 fee ($85 for larger building) = material cost (4x4 skids, etc.).
- There will be a $75.00 charge if drivers goes out to a job site to move a shed and the customer fails to have shed or site
ready for move. Shed must be empty for move.
- Pricing includes using existing concrete blocks from under the shed. If additional blocks are needed, customer can provide blocks at new site or purchase blocks from us at $4.00 per
SHED MOVING ESCORT/FLAG CAR PER (D.O.T.)
- Building wider than 8' 1/2" must be moved with a wide load permit. (Included in price with a standard shed move).
- Sheds wider than 12'1" or taller than 14' must be escorted by a flag car. Minimum vehicle escort charge is $75.00.